We got you covered!

Pillars Physical Therapy and Wellness Center has a comprehensive list of insurance providers to meet your insurance coverage needs!

Our office realizes that health insurance continues to become more complicated everyday. We will verify your coverage and benefits but it is always good practice to determine the accuracy of the information by calling your insurance company and checking yourself. From time to time our contracts with insurance companies may change. Please call us to verify if we accept your insurance.

We accept:

Medicare

You have benefits for outpatient therapy under Medicare Part B. These services have to be considered medically-necessary to be covered. We accept assignment of Medicare benefits and bill your secondary insurance as well. But you will be responsible for the payment of any deductibles, plus any balances that your insurance will not pay. Medicare will pay 80% of the approved charges and your secondary insurance covers the remaining 20%.

HMO

  • San Mateo Direct Network Plan
  • San Mateo BSC Administered
  • Chinese Community Health Plan

Managed Care

We are a participating provider with many insurance companies. We accept the companies’ allowable charges and you are responsible for all co-payments and deductibles. Your insurance may require pre-authorization for your visits and a referral from your primary physician. The carrier may also have limitations on the number of visits you can have.

PPO / POS / EPO:

  • Aetna Healthcare
  • Beech Street
  • Benefit and Risk Management
  • Blue Cross
  • Blue Shield
  • Cigna Healthcare
  • First Health/CCN
  • GEHA

 

  • Great West Healthcare
  • Health Net
  • Interplan
  • Multiplan
  • Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
  • Tricare/Triwest Healthcare
  • United Healthcare

Workers' Compensation

We will bill Workers' Compensation insurance carriers for all services rendered. We will not expect any payment from you unless your claim is denied. In that case, we will file through your health insurance. If you do not have health insurance, you are responsible for making payment to us in full.

  • Align Networks
  • Athens Administrators
  • Branch & Associates
  • City & County of San Francisco
  • Crawford & Company
  • ESIS West WC
  • Gallagher Bassett
  • Intercare Insurance Services
  • Keenan & Associates
  • Liberty Mutual
  • MPN Network
  • MedRisk
  • Northern Claims Management
  • Republic Indemnity
  • Sedgwick Claims Management Services
  • Southern CA Risk Management Association
  • State Compensation Insurance Fund
  • The Hartford
  • Travelers
  • Universal SmartComp
  • Zurich Services Corporation

Financial Policy & Agreement for Worker's Compensation

Self-Pay

We offer self-pay rate to patients who do not have health insurance. You can pay in cash or credit card (Visa and MasterCard only). We also offer special rates and additional discounts for Seniors.

Auto Insurance

3 ways to pay for your treatment:

  • Medical portion of the patient's auto insurance (need a copy of the auto insurance)
  • Patient's own medical insurance (benefits to be verified)
  • Self-pay (they can have the third party reimburse them later on)

Please bring your auto insurance policy as well as the name and contact number of your adjuster. We do not accept attorney, third party, or personal injury liens.

Authorization Request for Physical Therapy Treatments
Car Accident Information

Downloadable Forms

Please fill out the following forms completely and bring them to your first appointment:

Click here to download Adobe Reader.



Back to Top

Pillars Physical Therapy and Wellness Center © 2007-2013 | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer